Extension of D Type Visas in Korea: Personal Tax Payment

By |2019-08-15T08:48:37+00:00June 2nd, 2014|Categories: Blog|Tags: , , , , |

A holder of D type visa (D-7, D-8, D-9 and etc.) is required to submit a “certificate of personal tax payment” when applying for extension of the visa. Even if a foreigner is working in Korea and is paid [...]